OBSSSSD Touch-Up (5 gallon)
OBSSSSD ™ Touch-up Final Inspection is a maintenance product that adds a layer of protection on painted and non-painted surfaces. It aids in protecting paintwork from contamination and oxidation. OBSSSSD ™ Touch-Up uses advanced gloss enhancement technology to maintain exceptional depth and shine on clean, protected paintwork. Apply OBSSSSD ™ Touch-Up to gently remove light dust, water spots, dirt, bird droppings, or grease.
This product is ECO Friendly, Bio-degradable, and VOC compliant.
Note: Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not use to clean heavily soiled areas.
- Lightly mist over a 2' by 2' area.
- Wipe the area with a clean, soft buffing towel.
- Turn towel frequently to expose a clean side.
TIP: A little goes a long way. Using too much product, a dirty towel, or a product-saturated towel may cause streaking.
18.9L / 5gal
BONUS: We even ensured that the bucket that it ships in is our top grade 90mil premium bucket that we sell, so you can use it afterwards for detailing!
OBSSSSD Touch-up - Here are some of the many uses for this amazing product:
- Cleaning off fingerprints, water trickles, or smears on exterior paint and paint protection film.
- Light brake dust You may have light brake dust or rust powder from your brake rotors after washing your wheels.
- The OBSSSSD Touch-Up Final Inspection is great for quickly wiping it off while minimizing any possible damage.
- Rims - Clean up any tire dressing that may have gotten onto the rims. Also works great to touch up water spots after washing your wheels.
- Bugs - To minimize the risk of any damage, bugs that have been picked up along the way should be cleaned off as soon as possible.
- Bird Droppings - OBSSSSD Touch-Up Final Inspection is great for quickly wiping it off before it manages to etch your paint.
- Doorjambs - Light dust and water spots can be cleaned quickly leaving a freshly detailed look.
- Under the hood - Touch-up black plastics and painted areas with ease.
- Trunk opening - Touch-up on painted jambs as well as plastic and rubber.
- Wax or sealant residue - You may have some areas with fresh wax or sealant in seams or edges that require a touch-up.
- Exterior Glass - A small amount of product and a clean lint free microfiber towel will clean off fingers prints, trickles and light debris.
- Tires - Want the tread of your tires cleaned and looking great without the danger of using dressings on the tread? Use a value towel with the OBSSSSD Touch-Up Final Inspection to make the tires look amazing, without the use of dressings.
- Not limited for use only on vehicles but also works great for touch ups around the house such as cleaning off fingerprints on appliances and furniture.